Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's Thanksgivukah!

Full cooking preparations are ON at the Random Handprints household as I prepare both Hanukkah dinner for tonight and a Thanksgivukah meal for tomorrow.

Luckily, my littlest decided he didn't feel well enough (read: feel like going) to school this morning, so I have an extra helper at home. Yay!

Even more luckily, my mom is in charge of dessert so that's one thing I can check off the to do list.


 Unluckily, those cookies make me feel a little bit of pressure to have the dinner live up to the dessert.
 
I'm also done with all my Thanksgivukkah and Hanukkah gift wrapping. If you're looking for some inspiration I'm sharing at BaristaKids.com my ideas for 5 Fun Ways to Wrap and Give Hanukkah Gifts.
 
 
 
Now, off to make my brisket stuffed turkey, challah stuffing, cranberry filled doughnuts, and pumpkin and gefilite fish appetizer!*
 
* Note: If you are coming to my house, don't be surprised, I'm not actually making any of that - I just like the idea of making all of that.

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...