Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week in Review: Sea Lion Exhibit at Turtle Back Zoo, A Book Signing in Princeton and A New Facebook Page!

This was a fun week.

For Barista Kids I covered Blueprint Studio, a new place for kids fashion design and photography classes, camps and parties in Millburn, as well as the new Sea Lion Sound Exhibit at Turtle Back Zoo:



For New Jersey Family, I covered clever temporary tattoos, a whimsical children's book, ideas for old-fashioned picnics, how to have a fancy day with your daughter, and more. You can read about it all here.


Thursday night I met up with two of my co-authors from I Just Want to Pee Alone to sign books and talk motherhood and mayhem as part of Girls Night Out in Princeton, NJ. The Farmhouse Store was gracious enough to host us, and we had a fantastic time.

 

I'm above in the middle, with Amy of Funny is Family on the left and Kim of The Fordeville Diaries on the right.

And last but not least, I've started a new Facebook page.

It's called Instructions for My Husband, and it's a place not only to lovingly mock our husbands, but to poke fun at children, pets and roommates of all kinds. Come say hi at facebook.com/InstructionsformyHusband and share your stories!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...