Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's the 100th day of school!

Do your kids celebrate the 100th day of school?

Mine do, and for the first few years I went insane (or more accurately pin-sane) trying to figure out the most clever project ever for my kid to commemorate the 100th day of school in a totally unique and memorable way.

Now, I just let them do what they want. For my daughter Kay this meant decorating 100 in 10 rows of 10.


Perfect.

Happy 100th day, Kay!

For plenty - possibly even too many - 100th day ideas, visit my 100th Day board on Pinterest.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that. So easy, and you can reuse it! ;)

My kindy daughter has her 100th day either tomorrow or Monday (eep! I better check her calendar!) and the kids are supposed to dress up like they are 100 years old. Oy. Sending my girl off to school looking like a Senior Citizen. Awesome.

l.e.s.ter said...

Classic Kay! Complete with peace signs. And is that HammerPlayer back from the dead, spamming your comments?

Tracie Nall said...

That is a fun idea. I've never heard of celebrating the 100th day of school, but I like it!

The Dose of Reality said...

She did a GREAT job! :) Love it! I am definitely filing that idea away! ;) Stopping by from SITS Saturday Sharefest.

Crackstreams said...

your blogs are too good

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...