Monday, August 27, 2012

Other Stuff I Wrote Lately - The MoMA, Iced Coffee and Where to Pick Your Own Fruit in New Jersey

Summer's almost gone, but I'm gonna pack as much fun into these last few days of the season as I possibly can.

Here are some of the summer-themed posts I've written lately:

For BaristaKids.com I wrote about the MoMA exhibit Century of the Child. I totally recommend a trip there (without kids) to check out all the great objects of design. (Exhibit closes November 5.)


For New Jerseyans, over at NJFamily.com I have top picks in the Garden State for a nice cool iced coffee, and where to Pick Your Own Fruit - but hurry, the fruit-picking season - like summer - is almost over.

I also found a few fun ways to encourage your child's pre-writing skills, so many creative ideas! Now to see if my three-year-old feels the same way.

And last, over at Momtrends.com I wrote about Blume and their cute tees for kids. There's my son rockin' the tie-tee last summer:



What are you doing on these last few summer days?

Have a great week!

4 comments:

MannahattaMamma said...

once again, i just have to say that i love the irony of the exhibit about children's toys being best viewed...without kids! you've been a busy writing bee, haven't you!

RandomHandprints said...

Oh the irony is right. So many precious - and precocious - tots being strolled around while the parents tried desperately to experience the exhibit.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I'm so happy that you are getting this much freelance work. Wow!

Jennifer said...

You're a busy mama! Gonna see if your pick-your-own-fruit spots are close enough for me to drive down...

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...