Monday, August 13, 2012

Other Stuff I Wrote Last Week: JoShu Tees, Kids Books and More

I write a lot of stuff for other websites, though I usually forget to share the links over here.

Here's what I wrote last week:

JoShu Tees: A New Line of Modern Graphic Tees for Babies and Kids - Fab 100% cotton tees for kids and babies from a New Jersey mom and designer.



Awesome Summertime Activities - A round-up of fun activities to do with kids that are also filled with lots of (secret) educational value. Shhhh.

A Perfectly Good Rainy Day at the Shore - I hope you never need this advice, but if you're at the beach with kids and it rains, this might help.

Children's Books for Ages 4-8 - I reviewed two fabulous books for kids, both by beloved children's authors. Penny and Her Doll by Kevin Henkes, and Ava's Poppy by Marcus Pfister. I highly recommend them both.



Toy Time: Toys for Kids - Toys covered here are a great magnetic robot set from Mudpuppy that is perfect for travel, and a grow-your-own windowsill terrarium. So really, something for everyone.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Holy cow, you are BUSY!!!!

Meredith Spidel said...

You do have a lot going on! Thanks for sharing the links so I can check them out :)

Meredith Spidel said...

Follow up: I tried to comment over at your rainy day post, but couldn't. Esp. loved your two minutes of bliss at 4:38pm :)

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...