Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Last Day of School

Another school year is in the books, which I guess means we're all ready for the summer.

Here are my kids going off to school the morning of the last day:


Can't decide if when compared with this time last year, the kids are much changed or pretty much the same.
Apparently, Ziggy has evolved from wearing his plaid old-man pajamas to wearing no pants at all on the morning school run.

If that's not an example of one step forward, two steps back I don't know what it.

Happy Summer y'all!



1 comment:

Everythingsabuzz said...

Happy summer! Before I read your post, I looked atbthe photos, and was wondering if Z was wearing pants!! Lol....another reason kids are really the bestest!!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...