Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Really Helpful Tips for Wives and Mothers #3: How to Survive School Vacation Week with Your Kids

This week my Really Helpful Tips for Wives and Mothers has five ideas to help you survive school vacation week with your kids. These ideas may be particularly helpful to those of you enjoying the week with extra, bonus snow! Click on over to the JerseyMomsBlog to read What to do with your kids on school vacation week. With a pile of snow.

And please, if you have any ideas about what to do with the kids leave a comment and let me know.  It's Wednesday, and I've done everything I can think of short of letting the kids cover the baby in glue, roll him around in a pile of glitter and put him in a tutu and wings, so he'll look (as they put it) just like a real-life fairy! By Friday, I may not have any other options, so please help.  If not for me, for Ziggy, who I'm pretty sure doesn't want to be a fairy, even a real-life looking one.

Happy Vacation!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...