Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Moving Day Again

That's right, the Random Handprints family is moving again. We're not quite sure where yet, but we are certain we're moving when our lease is up this summer.

You can read all my angst about telling my poor kids It's Moving Day Again at the NYC Moms Blog.

My mother is on her third Manhattan apartment in six years (following twenty years in the same house in Northern Virginia). When her rental apartment went condo she complained to Magpie about having to move again, and was met with the reply, "That's nothing! I've moved the same number of times as you and I'm only six years old!"

How many times have you moved in the last six years? We've moved three times, which seems like a lot, but I bet there's plenty of people out there who would tell us that's nothing.

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...